Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today was the second day of my senior project. I woke up early to get to the recording studio around 8:15am. I fortunately found a great online site to download background music from. I quickly downloaded "Hero" and it has been put in my file with "Only Hope." I spent the majority of my morning practicing in a practice room, focusing on "Amazing Grace" and "Here's Where I Stand." From 11:45am to 12:45pm I worked with Bill on each song, practicing the tempos and mixing up the keys. We decided to make "Amazing Grace" a capella, in a Leeann Rimes version. Bill is going to work on getting music for "Here's Where I Stand" and "I Am Telling You I'm Not Going." I will continue to practice each song and will hopefully start recording soon. I left the recording studio around 12:45pm, giving me a total of 4 hours of work today. Tomorrow I hope to explore more of "Amazing Grace" and "Hero." This project is moving at a very good rate and I am excited to show everyone what I will have accomplished at the conclusion of next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your performance. You're working hard!

    ReplyDelete